Do you want to become a member?
OHT Members commit to working together through the HPA-OHT towards common goals related to improved health outcomes, patient/client/resident and provider experience, value and with a commitment to diversity, equity and inclusion. The shared vision of the HPA-OHT is to establish a sustainable people-driven system that strives to provide a positive experience for all. OHT Members commit to:
- embrace change to enrich the lives of citizens and put community health outcomes first;
- create relationships based on trust and commit organizational resources towards collective improvement;
- deliver evidence-based, fiscally responsible and sustainable care;
- pursue opportunities to eliminate gaps, duplication and provide optimal care;
- advance diversity, equity and inclusion; and
- partner together for effective decision-making. actively support the plans and priorities of the HPA-OHT;
Are organizations who desire to collaborate, affiliate and/or coordinate services with the HPA-OHT but who are not OHT Members. Collaborating Partners shall actively support the plans and priorities of the HPA-OHT and provide input to the HPA-OHT when requested. Collaborating Partners may be engaged by the HPA-OHT from time to time on matters related to integration and coordination of care.
The Huron Perth & Area Ontario Health Team Journey
Province passes legislation to establish Ontario Health Teams
Over 60 health care providers in Huron, Perth & Area collaborate to submit an application to become an OHT region.
HPA-OHT approved as one of the first 24 OHTs in the province.
Established accountability and
governance structure, created collaboration agreement,
established Secretariat and focused on priority populations.
Patient/Family/Caregiver Leadership Council created and have an
active Physician Advisory Council
Growing OHT membership,
one of five project sites in province for advancing
spoke-hub-node model of care for heart failure, and
commenced strategic plan development
Our Accountability Structure
Click the image below to view PDF version of the Accountability Structure | Accessible Alternative Format Coming Soon.