In 2021, the HPA-OHT Patient Family and Caregiver Advisory Council developed a Framework to strengthen engagement with patients, families and caregivers.
The HPA-OHT is currently recruiting patient, family and caregiver (PFC) representatives to support the work of the HPA-OHT.
Want to help spread the word about our PFC recruitment? Download our recruitment poster.
There are several focus areas that may be of interest to you, they are:
- Digital Advisory Working Group
- Communications Advisory Council
- Decision Support Working Group
- Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Indigenous Reconciliation Advisory Council
- Mental Health and Addiction Working Group
- Congestive Heart Failure Working Group
- Infection Prevention and Control Working Group
- Hyper Care Working Group
These roles may require the following;
- Up to 30 hours a year of time.
- In-person or virtual meeting participation during regular business hours.
- Reading, co-writing and reviewing documents.
- Digital work may require:
- Engaging via phone, email or online,
- This work is virtual and can be done anytime of the day, allows for flexibility.
- There may be an in-person meeting or events.
- Engage at your convenience in your personal and/or work life, offers a connection to patients who are experiencing vulnerabilities. (e.g. impact story sharing)
INTERESTED IN GETTING INVOLVED?
For more information please email email@example.com